Community Outreach

Doc’s Rock the Block Car Show 2019 is a BIG Success, Because of YOU!

THANK YOU to all car enthusiasts and everyone who came out to the 2019 Doc’s Rock the Block Car Show, helping raise money for Doc’s favorite charities, the Sunshine Foundation and Temple Dental Haiti Fund.

THANK YOU SPONSORS!

PATH’S
Kelley’s Auto Repair
Appel Orthodontics
The Peterman Group
Glen Center Insurance Associates
Iron Hill Brewery
Orthodox Auto
Cheng Crowns

Northeast Muscle Car Club
Police and Fire Federal Credit Union
Corvette Club of Delaware Valley
The Metro
Compass
Remax
Wheel Works
Johnson Electric

THANK YOU TO OUR FOOD VENDORS!
Foolish Waffles
Rita’s Water Ice
GiGi & Big R Soul/Caribbean Food Truck

THANK YOU TO OUR LIVE BAND, Philly Rock & Soul, for another fantastic year of music and fun!

#cavitybusters #alwaysinthecommunity #docsrocktheblock #sunshinefoundation #templedental

Come to the 4th Annual Doc’s Rock the Block Car Show!

It’s a Car Show. It’s a fundraiser! It’s BOTH!

DOC’S ROCK THE BLOCK CAR SHOW is an annual car show and fundraising event to benefit the Sunshine Foundation and Temple University’s Temple Dental Haiti Foundation.

WHEN AND WHERE: Sunday, August 4, 2019  10 am – 2 pm Rain or Shine!  240 Geiger Road, Philadelphia, 19115. Geiger Road will be blocked off.

REGISTER/ENTER YOUR CAR for only $25!  Any car collector or enthusiast can enter a car to win 70 different trophies. Cost is $25. Pre-register at www.docsrocktheblock.com and get a free tee-shirt! Day of Event Registration starts at 8:30 am. FOR INFORMATION: Contact SherryBresler@gmail.com

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!  FAMILY FUN! Live music by 11 member Philly Rock and Soul band. Raffles and 50/50’s. Food trucks. Win a trip for a cruise, sponsored by the Delaware Valley Corvette Club, and more!

THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 SPONSORS!  PATHS’s Training LLC, Appel Orthodontics, The Peterman Group, Glen Center Insurance Associates, Kelley’s Auto, Orthodox Auto Company, Cheng Crowns, Iron Hill Brewery and Northeast Philadelphia Muscle Car Club

Hosted by Doc Bresler’s Cavity Busters’ family, employees and friends, the annual car show and fundraiser honors the memory of Doc Bresler’s Cavity Busters’ founder, “Doc” David A. Bresler, DDS, a passionate car collector and enthusiast, philanthropist and educator.

See you there!

We Love Hearing From Our Patient Families!

“They always take their time to explain what they are doing and make sure my visit is always pleasant.” ? -Michelle N. August 5, 21019

“Doctor and assistants are wonderful.”
– Sonia W.  July 29, 2019

“Amazing! These people, are amazing with my daughters! Just after the first visit I knew we made the right decision to switch.”
-Brittany S.  July 29, 2019

“I went here when I was a kid and now, my kids go.” -Tyreese L. J.  July 17, 2019

“We took our special needs 7 year old to the Geiger Road office. Every member of the staff was amazing. They were kind, considerate, gentle and wonderful with our son. From the receptionist, to the x-ray tech, dental hygienist and dentist everyone made this a visit M. enjoyed. We could not be more pleased. Thank you.” -Bettina B. July 7, 2019

In Memory of Doc Bresler, David A. Bresler, DDS

He was the “Father” of Doc Bresler’s Cavity Busters. Loved and devoted father, grandfather, husband – and “like a father” to many over decades. Dr. David A. Bresler is remembered on Father’s Day, and always.

Doc Bresler’s Cavity Busters is The Kids’ Dentist Kids Love to Visit!

“Love this place . Very clean , everyone nice and does a great job . All dentist are on point and know what they are talking about . This is a family dentist and they treat their customers like family ….. I highly recommend you taking your children here.”
-Frank and Kim L.  June 10, 2019

“It’s awesome here. The dentists are great.”
-Marci S. June 6, 2019

“It was GREAT !!! Kids ENJOYED IT !!!”
-Priscilla D-G. June 4, 2019

“They are awesome! Children and adult dentistry!”
-Odilanda B. May 30, 2019

“Awesome place. All around nice staff.”
-Tara M. May 10, 2019

“Very sweet and helpful for my daughters first time.”
-Jill T. April 9, 2019

Doc Bresler’s Free Children’s Dental Health Program Always Gets Rave Reviews!

“Celeste and Abbie came out to our preschool program and gave an amazing workshop to our kids! All the kids loved it and all got goodie bags! 5 stars for sure!”
-Jonathan S-A. June 4, 2019

“Thank you to Miss Celeste for coming out to our center today and giving the children a wonderful presentation on caring for our teeth. She was a very engaging speaker and kept all the children’s attention. Everyone walked away with a big smile and excited about oral health! We look forward to our visit next year!”
-Rachael G. April 4, 2019

“Miss Celeste did a great job entertaining the 40 kids at our preschool! Thanks!”
-Sophia M. April 3, 2019

“Miss Abbie came to my daycare center today and gave a lesson about healthy teeth!! She was amazing with the kids. Very interactive and informative. The kids just LOVED her! I believe that it got them super excited about keeping their teeth healthy and clean!! Thanks” Miss Abbie!!  
-Jessica McC. March 27, 2019

If you would like a Doc Bresler’s Cavity Buster’s Community Outreach dental health educator to visit your preschool, daycare center, organization, home-town library or summer camp to teach young children good dental and oral health care habits, contact community@cavitybusters.com today!

CBS3 Alex Scott: A Stand for Hope Telethon June 13, 2019

Doc Bresler’s Cavity Busters was at the Annual CBS3 Alex Scott A Stand for Hope Telethon which took place June 13, 2019.

Started by Wynnewood, PA’s little Alex Scott who had cancer and held an annual lemonade stand on her front lawn, Alex’s Lemonade Stand starting raising money for kids who also had childhood cancer. Alex’s legacy continues with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, raising money for childhood cancer research across the country, year-round. Visit https://www.alexslemonade.org/

Pictured are Dr. Josh Bresler and Dr. Rachel Bresler of Doc Bresler’s Cavity Busters – a proud Telethon Sponsor and Partner of Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation.

CBS3’s Alex Scott: A Stand For Hope Telethon June 13, 2019

Dr. Rachel Bresler and Dr. Josh Bresler made an appearance on this morning’s CBS3 Alex Scott: A Stand for Hope Telethon. Doc Bresler’s Cavity Busters is a proud annual Telethon Sponsor, and Partner of Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF), helping raise money for childhood cancer research.

Pictured L-R: Dr. Rachel Bresler, Liz Scott-mother of Alex Scott and Dr. Josh Bresler

#alexslemonadestandfoundation #alsf #cavitybusters #alwaysinthecommunity #cancerresearch #kidscancerresearch #fightcancer

Doc Bresler’s Mascot, Buster the Tooth With Friends at 2019 Sunshine Foundation Event

Doc Bresler’s Cavity Busters’ mascot, BUSTER THE TOOTH with friends at the June 8, 2019 Sunshine Foundation’s RUN WALK BARK 4 DREAMS event, helping raise money for children in need.

For more information, call us at one of our locations or email us at info@secure.cavitybusters.com